WELCOME! WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE.
Welcome to Third on Three, a unique condo located in the heart of Pinehurst Golf and Horse country. We look forward to your stay! With a second story view of what was the Third hole on Pinehurst # 3 course (get it now? but now it's hole #1), visitors can enjoy hours of relaxation on the porch overlooking the fairway, or walk to the historic Carolina for a cocktail or dinner.
WHY THIRD ON THREE
We want you to have an experience that makes you want to come back. So besides offering comfortable, flexible, updated accommodations, we want you to experience the area as a local. We consider ourselves seasoned travelers, so we've tried to think of every convenience you'd need to make your stay as stress-free as possible. Oh and we also think of ourselves as amateur foodies, so if you're looking for good eats while you're here, check us out.
- Accommodates: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- 1000 sq feet
- 2 decks
- WiFi - because, well seriously, who doesn’t?
- Fully equipped kitchen - want to make pasta? We got you.
- TV w/ Roku - need a Netflix login? Just ask.
- Heating/Air conditioning - on the chance you’ll want to close a slider door.
- Parking for two cars in front of unit - because when it comes to parking, we’re all kind of lazy.
- Hair dryer
- Iron / Ironing board
- Luxury Linens & fluffy towels
- Jogging/walking maps
If you are looking for a combination of convenience, quiet, and comfort, Third on Three is the place for you. A five minute walk to the Pinehurst Clubhouse, you can be on #2 with your caddie in ten minutes of leaving the condo. But with your view of the fairway on the 3rd hole on #3, you may never want to leave.
If you do muster up the desire to venture out, you are just a 10 minute walk to all the shopping and restaurants of the Village. Take in the historic center, taste some artisan olive oil, or check out a local band. And whatever you do, be sure to test out that southern hospitality and chat with those you meet. The result is sure to prove the theory.
Slightly further away is the quaint town of Southern Pines and its shopping dining and entertainment options.
- Pets Welcome - a $50 per stay fee will be applied
- No smoking - a $300 cleaning fee will be applied for those who smoke
- No grilling (sorry not our rule - but the condos)
- Try and leave the place as you found it. But we'll do the laundry
THE FINE PRINT
- Check-in: after 3 pm; Check-out by 11 am
- Cancellation policy - refundable up to 14 days prior
New to the area? Check out the Blog for local tips.